The revised verison of this plan is to make just two books - the first one the same as the previous plan and the second one similar to the previous plan but using the idea of circles (that multiply and expand like amoebas) to hold the images and it will be a two colour risograph print (images one colour and text another). In this revised version we have also edited our manifesto text.
Here is the edited version!
INDIVIDUALLY, WE ARE A DELICATE INSTRUMENT, TOGETHER, WE ENDOW YOU WITH LIFE.
WE ARE MADE FROM THE LIVING MATERIAL OF OF ALL THINGS.
WE HAVE LIVED FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS.
WE HAVE COME TO REALISE THE THINGS WE VALUE IN LIFE AND THE BEST WAY TO PROGRESS AS LIVING THINGS. iN OUR SOCIETY WE VALUE WELL BEING, COMPANY, PROGRESS, COMMUNICATION. WE HAVE SPENT MANY YEARS GATHERING KNOWLEDGE FROM THE WORLD TO TEACH US HOW TO LIVE BY THESE VALUES.
HERE IS WHAT WE LEARNT.
1. BE ACTIVE IN AMELIORATION
2. INFORMATION IS FOR SHARING
3. ALWAYS QUESTION
36.WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT?
4. ENCOURAGE SHIFTS IN THINKING. OPEN MIND IS A HEALTHY MIND
5. BE PEACEFUL TO YOUR FELLOW LIVING THINGS
8. EXPAND YOURSELF BY ABSORBING YOUR ENVIRONMENT
15. CONSTANTLY COLLECT
16. LOOK BEYOND
18. RESPECT PRE-EXISTING IDEAS OBJECTS PLACES PEOPLES
19. WE DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST, WE ONLY LEARN FROM IT
20. THINK LATERALLY.
21. WE DO NOT EXIST IN A VACUUM
22. MISTAKES LEAD TO ORIGINALITY.
27. APPRECIATE THE CURIOSITY OF LIFE
31. THERE IS NO LEADER, THERE IS ONLY POSITIVE INFLUENCE
33. BEAR IN MIND, UNPREDICTABILITY
34. VALUE WHAT YOU DO
37. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
(this list obviously needs re-numbering but to make the way we've grouped images easier I'll leave it like this for now)